To become a member and be eligible to purchase medical cannabis products from Urban Earth Med, you must complete our application steps: see forms here
- Have your health care practitioner (either a Medical Doctor or Nurse Practitioner) complete our Practitioner’s Recommendation Form and fax it directly to our office @ (604)336-4819 from his/her office. (We will also accept Health Canada’s Medical Marijuana Access Division authorizations.)
- Once your health care practitioner has filled out the Practitioner’s Recommendation form and faxed it to our office, you must then provide 2 pieces of government issued I.D.
- Fill out the Urban Earth Med Membership Application and Code of Conduct.
- Congratulations you are a member
- We do not charge any member fees. UEM Membership is absolutely FREE!
The Release of Information form can be signed and given to your doctor to encourage them to sign our Practitioner’s Recommendation Form. Additionally, you can release your medical practitioner from any potential liability by providing a Health Canada Release Form for Medical Practitioners to your practitioner.
In order to maintain the confidentiality of our members and their health care providers, we are not able to refer you to doctors who have signed statements in the past. There are many compassionate doctors out there, and we encourage you to keep trying.
Member of another Compassion Club?
If you are currently a member in good standing of another Medical Cannabis Dispensary or
Compassion Club, then we will provide you with access to our services. Before you can access Urban Earth Med we must confirm the membership and recommendation form with the other Dispensary or Compassion Club. The UEM Release of Information must be sent to the other Dispensary or Compassion Club so we are able to confirm your diagnosis. You will then need to complete our Code of Conduct and Membership Application Form.
After we have received the necessary documentation from your practitioner, and it is confirmed, you will have met the criteria for membership.
Daily and weekly limits
- When you become a member, the standard daily limit of cannabis is 5 grams and two edible goods.
- MMAR license holders with a higher daily limit will be accommodated.
- We will only sell members a maximum of two weeks supply at one time.
Natural treatment possibilities for
Visitors to Vancouver
Visitors to Canada and members of other compassion clubs or holders of USA state licenses must go through the new member process. Visitors are required to provide documentation of acknowledging some basic rights and responsibilities, including consenting to non-redistribution, and for those visiting from the USA, that the medicine they purchase from us is meant for their use while in Canada.
All new applicants will be accepted Monday through Sunday but only upon receiving your confirmed diagnosis. Visitors to Vancouver need to ensure that their documents can be verified, as most clinics are not open during weekends. You may fax, mail or email your documents ahead of your visit to insure verification is complete.